TERMS & CONDITIONS
Consent to the processing of personal data
I. Basic provisions
1. The data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is Daniel Hermansky - business ID NO 67488170 with its registered office at Hradiste 134, 56501 Koldin, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
2. The contact information of the trustee is
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1)
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1)
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1)
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
3. No automatic automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
IV. Retention time of data
1. The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 2 years if personal data are processed under consent.
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data warehouses and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular antivirus, firewall and SSL encryption
3. The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
VIII. Final Provisions
18 U.S.C. 2257 RECORDS KEEPING REQUIREMENTS COMPLIANCE STATEMENT
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on, or otherwise contained in, this Website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was produced. Records required by Title 18 U.S.C. §2257 are on file with the appropriate Records Custodian.
All persons were at least 18 years of age when all visual depictions displayed on this Website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual conduct or otherwise, were produced.
The title of this work is: HERMANSKY Multimedia online shop.
All records required to be maintained by federal law are available for inspection during normal business hours at:
Contact: HERMANSKY Multimedia, P.O.Box 42, 56501 Chocen, Czech Republic.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By sending an order the customer agrees without reservations to these trade terms.
I. Introductory Provisions
The operator of this server, hereinafter the "vendor" is :
IC (registration number): 67488170
DIC (tax registration number): CZ7408053059
Tel.: +420 465 473 972
The operator of this server is a payer of value added tax (VAT). These trade terms are valid for the goods contained in this server's (internet shop's) catalogue.
According to the law on the registration of sales, the seller is obliged to issue a receipt to the buyer. He is also obliged to register a revenue received from the Tax online; in case of technical failure, then within 48 hours.
II. Conclusion of a purchase contract - Order
- An order shall be considered a draft purchase contract.
- The contract shall be considered concluded on the receipt of the goods by the customer.
- Each properly filled in order shall be considered binding.
- The vendor shall notify the purchaser of receipt of a order with an automatically generated e-mail.
- An order shall also be considered valid if the purchaser does not give its e-mail address.
Conditions of validity of an order:
- All the information on the registration form must be properly filled in
If the purchaser refuses to take possession of the goods in the chosen manner the order shall be considered invalid.
- All prices given in the catalogue for goods are final (including VAT).
- The price given in the catalogue on the day the order is sent shall be considered the valid price.
- The vendor reserves the right to correct prices in the case of pre-orders. In such a case the customer shall be notified of the price change and shall be asked to again confirm its order (if the price is higher than that given in the pre-order).
- The vendor shall add transportation and packaging costs (postage) to the price of the goods, see shipping chart below.
- If payment is made by bank transfer, postage shall be charged, see shipping chart below.
- If goods are not all delivered in one delivery, the customer shall only pay transportation costs once.
- Shipping and packaging cost starts at 5.00 EUR. All shipments are mailed using Priority Airmail for speedy delivery. Plain boxes and padded envelopes are used for all shipments to maintain customer privacy.
- If DOWNLOAD is purchased shipping and packing is 0 EUR
1 DVD/Blu-ray ... 5.00 EUR
2 DVDs/Blu-ray ... 6.00 EUR
3 DVDs/Blu-ray ... 9.00 EUR
4 DVDs/Blu-ray ... 12.00 EUR
5 or more DVDs/Blu-rays ... 15.00 EUR
IV. Terms of delivery
- The place of performance of the purchase contract shall be the registered address or home address given by the purchaser in the order form.
- Goods shall be deemed delivered when they are received in person by the purchaser.
- The ownership right to the goods shall arise when they are received.
- The vendor shall hand over the goods to the carrier (for example, Czech Postal Service) within 5 working days of receiving an order (this does not apply to pre-orders) and if the goods are available in the vendor's or distributor's warehouse
- In order to cancel an order send a message to our e-mail address, so that we can cancel your order; otherwise the order shall continue to be recorded in our system and we shall dispatch it following a longer delivery period from the distributor.
- If it is not possible to dispatch all the goods contained in an order by a particular date, part of the order shall be dispatched. In this case the remainder of the goods in the order shall be dispatched later (by agreement with the purchaser). The purchaser shall not pay the transportation costs (postage).
- In the event of payment by transfer order, the goods shall be dispatched within two working days of the sum being credited to the vendor's account.
- Items for DOWNLOAD are available as soon as payment is received. Download links are included in confirmation email and in your order list in YOUR ACCOUNT section.
V. Terms of payment
- The purchase price shall be payable on receipt of the goods from the carrier.
- Available methods of payment: Credit Card, Bank transfer, CASH - sent in registered letter (no coins please).
- If payment is made by transfer the purchase price shall be payable when the purchaser is informed that its goods are ready for dispatch. The goods shall be dispatched once the sum has been credited to the vendor's account.
- The vendor shall be sent a tax document with each delivery.
- Transportation shall be carried out with the assistance of a third party (carrier).
- The carrier shall be liable for damage to the goods during transportation.
- The transportation costs are given in paragraph IV. - Terms of delivery.
On receiving goods, we recommend that you check whether the package is damaged and, if there is damage to the packaging or the goods, that you immediately make a complaint to the carrier. Do not take receipt of damaged goods from the carrier. The vendor shall not be liable for damage that occurs during transportation.
VII. Guarantee terms
- The vendor shall provide a guarantee on delivered goods set in accordance with the Civil Code.
- The guarantee shall not apply to damage occurring due to incorrect handling or wear and tear of the goods
- The guarantee shall not apply to damage occurring during transportation (the carrier shall be liable for such damage)
- The purchaser shall be obliged to send goods, which it wishes to complain about, to the vendor's registered office in complete packaging with a written description of the defect and a copy of the purchase document.
- The vendor must deal with the complaint (either positively or negatively) within the period laid down by law (30 days). If this period is exceeded the purchaser shall be entitled to the return of the purchase price.
- The vendor shall assess a complaint on the basis of instructions laid down by the manufacturer of the goods.
- The vendor may send the goods for assessment to the manufacturer or for specialist assessment.
- If a complaint is acknowledged the vendor shall send new or repaired goods to the purchaser. The purchaser shall not pay the transportation costs.
- In the case of an unwarranted complaint the transportation costs and any other costs shall be paid by the purchaser.
IX. Data protection
The vendor shall process customers' personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 101/2000 Coll., in its marketing database while fully respecting the administrator's obligations according to Section 5 of the Data Protection Act 101/2000 Coll. The processed data shall be fully protected by a functioning internal data protection system (a set of internal organisational and technical measures).
X. Withdrawal from the contract
- If, after receiving goods, the purchaser finds that it is not satisfied in any way with the goods it shall have the option to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of receiving the goods. Only money for the goods, and not for postage, shall be returned to the purchaser on the return of the goods. The purchaser shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract if it has broken the original packaging on the merchandise.
XI. Final provisions
- These trade terms are valid in their wording given on the vendor's web site on the day the order is sent.
- By sending an order the purchaser agrees without reservation to these terms.
What are cookies?
Cookie is a small file that is stored on our site on the hard / hard drive (including mobile devices) of the user / visitor. This file identifies specific information from previous visits to web pages from the appropriate device. For example, the information may include the IP address of the connecting computer, the date and time of the visit, the reference URL (the page from which the visitor came), the pages / products visited on our site, the type of browser used and the pages visited, etc. Validity / cookies either expire at the end of the Internet session (after disconnecting the device from the site / Internet) or expire after a limited time.
Reason for use
These files and information are being exploited by our company to improve and develop the services we offer and provide. Using cookies allows you to improve your website's user experience and make it more enjoyable for you.
Protection of personal data
Types of cookies
Normally and always with respect to current developments in relevant information technologies, we use these types of cookies:
(i) Required - They are necessary to help you navigate through your website and see certain features. These files, for example, ensure that the shopping cart is stored at all steps of the order closing process;
(ii) Functional - allow for an even more enjoyable customer experience. These files help you store and remind you shopping cart and allow you to create wish lists, etc .;
(iii) Performance - help us understand the buying behavior of our visitors. This allows us to constantly improve our website to make shopping as easy and enjoyable as possible;
(iv) Interactive - they are used to express your opinion - what you think about our products, websites, etc. These cookies allow you to express yourself on social media by liking or recommending our products , and talk to our service staff. However, you can also advise our other (potential) customers by reviewing our products and reviewing them;
(v) Targeting ads - they remember your product and shopping preferences. These cookies allow us to find out what you like. So, for example, if you are searching for search results on search engines, the ads you see will be more relevant to your preferences.
If you want to disable cookies
At any time, you can change your device's settings - the browser used to remove or prevent the storage of cookies unless you explicitly agree to using them. For information on how to adjust cookies settings, see the appropriate help section for your device or browser. We have prepared examples of settings for the most used browsers here:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies#w_cookie-settings
Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Refund Policy for Selling DVDs/Blu-rays and Downloads:
Thank you for choosing to purchase DVDs and downloads from our business. We strive to provide high-quality products and services to ensure your satisfaction. This refund policy outlines the terms and conditions regarding refunds and exchanges for DVDs and downloads.
- We are committed to delivering DVDs that are free from defects and functional issues. If you receive a faulty DVD, please contact us within 7 days of purchase.
- To be eligible for an exchange or refund, you must provide proof of purchase, such as the order number or receipt.
- We will gladly exchange the faulty DVD for a new copy of the same title or provide a refund equal to the purchase price.
- Before purchasing a download, please ensure that your hardware meets the minimum system requirements for playing the downloaded content. It is your responsibility to verify compatibility.
- We recommend having a stable and high-speed internet connection to ensure a smooth download and playback experience.
- Once a download has been purchased and accessed, we cannot offer a refund if your hardware is incapable of playing the content or if you have connectivity issues. Therefore, please ensure compatibility before making a purchase.
- If you have purchased a DVD or download that is not faulty, we do not provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind or personal preferences.
- We encourage you to review the product details, including descriptions, specifications, and customer reviews, before making a purchase decision.
- To request an exchange or refund for a faulty DVD, please contact our customer service team within the specified timeframe.
- For faulty DVDs, we may require you to return the defective item before issuing a replacement or refund. In such cases, we will provide you with further instructions for the return process, and we may cover the return shipping costs.
- Refunds for faulty DVDs will be processed within 7 days of receiving the returned item or upon verification of the fault, whichever is later.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete information during the purchase process, including your contact details for communication and delivery purposes.
- Please ensure that you have reviewed the product specifications and requirements, including compatibility with your hardware and internet connection, before making a purchase.
Please note that this refund policy applies specifically to DVDs and downloads. For any other inquiries or concerns, please refer to our general terms and conditions or contact our customer service team for assistance.
We reserve the right to modify or update this refund policy at any time. Please review the policy periodically to stay informed of any changes.
If you have any questions or need further clarification regarding our refund policy, please contact our customer service team, who will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
At Hermansky Multimedia, we value and respect copyright laws. This copyright information statement outlines the rights and responsibilities related to the content we sell, including DVDs and downloads. It is important to understand the following terms and conditions:
- All content, including but not limited to DVDs and digital downloads, available for purchase on our platform is owned by our respective partners, licensors, or content providers.
- We have written contracts in place with our partners, which grant us the right to sell their products. These contracts ensure that our partners have the necessary ownership or distribution rights for the content they provide to us.
- The content available for purchase on our platform is protected by copyright laws and other intellectual property rights.
- All copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and other intellectual property rights associated with the content remain the property of the respective owners.
- When you purchase a DVD or download from our platform, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- This right is limited to private viewing or playback on compatible devices and does not authorize any public performance, distribution, reproduction, or modification of the content without the explicit consent of the copyright owner.
- You are strictly prohibited from engaging in any unauthorized activities that infringe upon the copyright or intellectual property rights of our partners, licensors, or content providers.
- This includes, but is not limited to, the unauthorized copying, reproduction, distribution, public display, or creation of derivative works based on the content.
- Any violation of copyright laws may result in legal consequences and the termination of your access to our services.
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
- We are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any content available on our platform infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of others, please notify us immediately.
- To report a copyright infringement claim, please provide us with the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work being infringed.
- Details of the infringing content, including its location on our platform.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner or law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- We strive to ensure that the content available for purchase on our platform is legally obtained and authorized for distribution.
- However, we cannot be held liable for any claims, damages, or losses arising from the use or misuse of the content by our customers.
- The responsibility for ensuring the legality of your use of the content rests solely with you.
By purchasing and accessing content from our platform, you acknowledge and agree to abide by the copyright laws and the terms and conditions outlined in this copyright information statement.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding copyright or intellectual property rights, please contact our customer service team for assistance.